Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tiramisu (ティラミス)

A friend (are you reading this blog ?) made Tiramisu before,
and I have been wanting to try since then.
I looked into online recipe, and this one was the easiest one, but turned out to be the most delicious Tiramisu I've ever had :)))


How to make:
- Separate two egg white and york, and whip egg white with sugar to make solid melange.
- In another bowl, mix egg york and Mascarpone cheese.
- Gradually add egg white melange into the Mascarpone mixture. While mixing, try not to break melange consistency. You can do folding motion in order not to break melange.
- Mix water, powder coffee, ram or some sort of liqueur, and vanilla essence.
- Dip finger biscuit into the coffee mixture. Don't soak it ! It'll break. Place it in to a final container.
- After the finger biscuit layer, put Mascarpone mixture. On top of the final layer of Mascarpone, sprinkle cacao powder, and keep it in fridge.
- I enjoyed it for 4 days, and it become taster better as time went by ! Enjoy !

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had a subscription, but it wasn't working so I forgot about it.

    NOW I'm reading your blog! ;-)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete