Saturday, November 13, 2010

Toaster Dinner - Roasted Chicken (トースタでローストチキン)

I started using my toaster oven in stead of regular oven to make dinner so that I don't need to waste energy by turning on whole oven.
My toaster oven was somewhere around $10, but it's so powerful that it can burn a piece of bread in 30 sec !  So, it's rather good to be used as oven rather than toaster anyways.


How to Make:

1: I put some butter underneath of chicken so that the skin gets crispy.
You can put some herbs, salt and pepper as well.
2: Put cooking paper or aluminum foil on toaster tray, and put chicken first. Cook for 30min.
3: Put potato to the tray, and cook for 10min.
4: put asparagus and mushroom. Cook for another 7min.
5:  Garnish asparagus with feta cheese and almond.

No comments:

Post a Comment