Friday, April 1, 2011

German Style Baby Shitake and Baby potatoes (新シイタケと新じゃがのジャーマンポテト風)

Hi ! Looong time no see !
I haven't been writing this blog for a while.
After the massive earthquake and Tsunami attack in Japan, my mom had been staying with me here in US, and I was really away from updating any sort of things like catching up with friends, planning summer vacation, and updating the blog ! However, I was still keeping records of some dishes I cooked for Mom.
I made German Potato style Baby potato sauteed with baby Shimeji mushroom. German potato is fairly common dish in Japan, and I am not sure if the dish is called as German potato in worldwide.
It's basically sauteed potato with onion and garlic, and put some vinegar in finishing. I like to put soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. This combination really works.


No comments:

Post a Comment