Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ceviche and Sashimi dinner (セビーチェ、刺身)

I do this super easy dinner on Sunday.
Buy salmon Sashimi cut and make both Ceviche and Sashimi, and it looks gorgeous !
I saw TV program in Japan saying that Sashimi taste better when it sliced thinner,
so I'm trying to cut it as thin as possible.
I bought some Japanese ceramics in Tsukiji market in Tokyo in very inexpensive price.
There are some retail priced ceramic shops both in in-market and out-market shopping district in Tsukiji market. Tsukiji market is the world biggest fish and vege/fruit maket, but surrounding area is filled with all sorts of food industry related retail shops. It's such a vibrant place !
After I started using these Japanese plates, I noticed they make meal look so good !

How to make Ceviche:
- sliced Sashimi quality fish and add squeezes lemon or lime, chopped cilantro, and red onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment