Friday, August 6, 2010

Peproncino

As far as I know, Peperoncino is the simplest and most flavorful.
I added Italian parsley or mustard seed to normal garlic and red chili combination.
It's really good ! I can taste all the ingredients are effective.
Then, I realized that I should play around with fewer kinds of  spices rather than mixing many many kinds altogether.


What you need:
- Pasta
- Garlic
- Red chili
- Mustard Seed (optional)
- Italian Parsley (optional)
- salt, pepper
- Olive Oil

How to make :
1:  Boil pasta to al dente with a lot of salt in boiling water.
2: In a fry pan, stir fry a lot of garlic, dried red chili, and mustard seeds in olive oil.
3: Add pasta and add bit more oil. Make sure there is enough oil so that it covers surface of pasta. When starch interacts with oil, tastiness comes up: e.g. fried potato, donuts, etc
4: Add pepper chopped Italian parsley if you like. You can add salt but since I added a lot in boiling pasta, you may not need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment